ATM operates two versions of an infrared camera manufactured by FLIR Systems, a a325sc and a655sc
The Below images shows data from the KT-19 on the Bottom and from the FLIR thermal camera on the top
FLIR A655sc Infrared Camera
With its uncooled detector, high resolution, and all of the cutting-edge functionality scientists and researchers have come to expect from FLIR, the A655sc brings affordable research and science thermal imaging and measurement to a whole new level.
FLIR A655sc Infrared Camera Features
- 640 × 480 LWIR resolution with 17 micron pixels
- Full frame 16-bit data at up to 50 fps
- FPA windowing for high-speed 200 Hz imaging
- Easy integration with GenICam and GigE Vision protocols
FLIR A325sc Infrared Camera
Designed from the ground up to deliver the accurate thermographic imaging and repeatable temperature measurements you need in your research and science applications, the FLIR A325sc generates over 76,000 accurate temperature measurements in every image.
FLIR A325sc Infrared Camera Features
- 320 × 240 LWIR resolution with interchangeable lenses
- Maintenance-free uncooled microbolometer
- Microscopy and close-up measurement capability
- Fast data transfer up to 60 Hz